I'm seriously blown away by the initial interest in the Cloth Diapers for Beginners Wash & Care Handbook.
Don't get me wrong, I knew people NEED reliable, personalized, and simple wash and care advice for their cloth diapers because it's almost completely missing in the community. That said, I had no idea the excitement around it would be so great, so fast!
For those that have already preordered the handbook with the 45% off discount code ("prelaunchweb"), and for those considering it, I wanted to give you some more information about what topics I cover in the book, besides just "wash & care."
So, I think the easiest way to give you the full run-down of all the topics, is to show you the table of contents. It looks big, because I cover a lot in the book, but don't worry, I've worked really hard to condense it down to just the facts so that you can get it done and get started ASAP!
The Cloth Diapers for Beginners Wash & Care Handbook
Table of Contents
Introduction: How Diaper Laundry is Like Baking
- There's more than one way to bake a cookie!
Understanding Your Diaper Laundry "Ingredients":
- How to store cloth diapers for wash day
- How long will YOU go between washes?
- How to choose a detergent
- Detergent ingredients list/ cheat sheet
- How does hard or soft water change things?
- Water testing cheat sheet
- How does (load) size matter?
- Load size calculator
- How about drying?
Your Perfect Wash Recipe
The basic recipe
- For soft water
- For hard water
- Making it your own:
- Your load size
- Your detergent level
- Your water
- Your one-page (printable) routine
- What to watch for
- Stain removal
Conclusion: Baking has room for error when you understand the recipe!
- How do I care for cloth diapers so they last longer?
- What about diaper creams?
- What about travel?
- How do I hand-wash?
The Cloth Diapers for Beginners Wash & Care Handbook is currently on pre-sale until it's launch on May 13). If you preorder it before its release you get 45% off its list price.