Free Font • edition March 2021
End User License Agreement (EULA)
This is an agreement between the licensee (“you”) and John David Maza. By downloading, installing, and/or handling the digital typeface software (“the font” or “font software”) by John David Maza, you are agreeing to the terms of this EULA.
- You are granted a non-exclusive license for one (1) user to use the font for commercial and non-commercial purposes, free of charge.
- Except for your right to use the font, all other rights are owned and retained by John David Maza.
- If you wish to share the freebie, you must redirect to the original download link instead of hosting the font as a separate downloadable file on your own website/platform.
- You may not modify and/or convert the format of the font software under any circumstance. Font modification requests may be communicated to John David Maza and may or may not involve obtaining an additional license.
- You may not sell, lend, rent, give away, or further distribute any version of the font or any derivative works based on the font without John David Maza’s permission.
- The use of the font in any generally discriminatory, hateful, or oppressive context is expressly prohibited.
- The font software is provided “AS IS,” without warranty of any kind. John David Maza shall in no event be liable to you or any other party for any loss or damages arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the font software.
- Any breach of the terms and conditions of this agreement terminates your license to use the font.
- This license agreement may be updated by John David Maza at any time without prior consent or notice.
For any questions, please send an email.