International Overall health Intelligence (GHI), the leading Health care facts product reviews done here analytics service provider in Latin America, has just printed HospiRank 2020, its position of the best-equipped hospitals in Latin America.
GHI has been manufacturing HospiRank because 2017, even so the 2020 Model is drastically diverse. "We've revamped HospiRank from a straightforward position into a substantial report for health-related gear and system manufacturers focusing on Latin The us," suggests Guillaume Corpart, CEO and founder of GHI.
The discrepancies involving former versions of HospiRank as well as 2020 Variation include:
· Sixfold enlargement from 25 web pages to 154
· More position categories
· Better protection, with 10 Latin American clinic marketplaces involved, for instance Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru plus more
· Statistical modeling to discover LatAm hospitals that tend to accumulate large-tech medical devices and units
· Comprehensive counts of thirty forms of health-related equipment in each Latin American market for 2019 and 2020
· Projected 2021 development for particular items
· CAGR for 30 groups of health-related products in 10 LatAm nations around the world for 2019-2023
· A rustic-by-state breakdown of all Latin American hospitals with robotic surgical procedure systems, like make, model and 12 months of acquisition
"We wished HospiRank 2020 to offer richer detail than in the past before," points out Corpart. "Aside from having it function a resource for hospitals and clients, It can be an excellent gross sales Device for professional medical equipment manufacturers who can see a huge selection of hospitals that can be prospective clients, understand how to recognize hospitals that get large-tech products and know which classes might be in demand from customers in 2021 and outside of," says Corpart.