Did ya know?
- The first permanent Masonic Lodges as we know them today (before the United Grand Lodge of England in 1717) started appearing in the 1600s.
- The oldest known Masonic Lodge room is St John’s Chapel in Edinburgh, Scotland (1736).
- Three out of the four original Lodges that first formed the United Grand Lodge of England are still in existence today.
- In 1749, the first Lodge was constituted in Norway in the city of Christiania (now known as Oslo).
- The highest Masonic Lodge in the world is on top of Cerro de Pasco in Peru, it's 14,208 feet above sea level.
- To prevent errors, some Grand Lodges have replaced the "black-ball" in the voting system with a black-cube, which would be easier to identify in low light.
- The term "A Beautiful System of Morality, Veiled in Allegory and Illustrated by Symbols" was coined by Samuel Hemming, the first Senior Grand Warden of the United Grand Lodge of England.
- The name Solomon actually means peace. King David (King Solomon's Father) gave him this name in anticipation of the peaceful years to follow.
- There are 3 known ways one can become a Freemason. These are by association, by becoming an "honorary member" or by being elected and initiated.
These Are Just Some of The 100 Facts We've Curated In Our New Book...
Whether you're brand new to Freemasonry...
or a battled-tested Past Master,
I'm willing to bet there are things about Freemasonry you never even thought about which you will learn in this book.
For example, do you know...
- Where the "Scottish Rite Degrees" come from?
- Who was the first American-born Freemason is?
- How many US Vice-Presidents were Freemasons? (Hint: It's more than Presidents)
- Do you know where the LOWEST Masonic Lodge? (It's 750 feet below sea-level)?
- Who the oldest man ever to become a Master Mason was?
If - like me - these curious little (unthinkable) facts tickle your brain, you're going to want to finish this book in one sitting.
Illustrated by Symbols, and Images.
This book gives you in-depth insights into the little-known history of Freemasonry, along with all the peculiar facts and fun trivia making you...
The most interesting man in any Lodge!
If you're itching to find out what else you did not know, you can start reading this book in just 30 seconds from now for a one-time purchase of $20.
Simply click the "Buy This" button on this page (below or on the right) and I'll send it over to your inbox immediately.
But WAIT! Heres's How You Can Get This Book - For Free
A while back, we launched the Great Masonic Library, a collection of 340+ Masonic books from the mid-1800s to the present day.
This 100 Facts About Freemasonry book is readily available inside the Library.
If you'd like to get your curious hands on it, along with the 340+ other listed titles and all other books we will publish in the future (which you will have access to for free, forever)...
CLICK HERE to join the Great Masonic Library (& Get The "100 Facts" Book For FREE!)
Here's what some of our life-long members are saying:“I’ve found my Lodge mentioned in one of these books. It’s from 1821! I can’t believe it!” – MM Mike Johnson.
“Thank you for making this available, I loved the entire collection, my only regret is that I won’t live long enough to read all these incredible books” – PM Terry Burlow.
“This is an incredible collection fellas – well done. Thank you for making it available to the rest of us” – MM Stephen A. Gilbertson.
“I’ve been looking for something like this for 36 years” – WM Wayne S. Rothstein.
“It’s amazing what you will learn about the History of the Craft” – MM Steven Felton.
“I got this collection as a gift for my husband! He loved it! Thank you so much!” – Leslie R. Howell
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.