This is the ebook version of the book, when you purchase this book you'll be getting all of the following versions of the book: PDF, Word, Mobi (Kindle). But the book is also available separately as a paperback.
The paperback version is available on Amazon. Check out the paperback, Kindle version, and reviews of the book.
About the book
One book. One hundred topics. One thousand questions. Your lesson planning is about to get a lot easier.
This is a teaching resource book you’ll keep coming back to again and again.
- More than 100 topics containing ten or more thought provoking, conversation starting questions.
- Each topic can fill 20 to 40 minutes of class time. (More if you ask students for some of their answers).
- No branding so you get all the credit.
- Easy to print and hand out or copy to a PowerPoint slide.
- Tips for using conversation questions in the classroom that I have learned during my 8 years of teaching ESL.
- Includes three versions of the book: PDF, Kindle, and EPUB
(Download not working? right click - save target / link as)
Is this book for me?
- Do you teach high school, university, or adult students?
- Are your students intermediate to advanced level?
- Do you teach speaking?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then congratulations you are about to spend less time on your lessons.
How can it save me time?Need a warm up activity to get students engaged in a topic?
Need an extra activity just in case you don’t have enough material?
Your text book a little lacking and you need more speaking time for your students?
-This book has questions for common topics that ESL textbooks use.
Need a lesson in a hurry?
-Find an interesting topic in the book, find a related newspaper article or video, and you have yourself a decent 1 hour lesson.
What other teachers are saying...Great Book For Conversation Topics in an ESL/EFL ClassroomThe book is broken down by themes -- holidays, foods, family, sports, etc. and I've used it in my adult ESL class many times to spark conversations. It's my first choice of conversation books I go to when I need a filler lesson or want to encourage students to speak up and share their ideas!
- Amazon Review from Sandie
What if I'm not happy with the book?
Feel free to ask for a refund even if you are just a little bit unsatisfied. I’ll refund your purchase no questions asked. Just reply to the purchase email and ask for a refund. No hassles, no risk. I aim to make every teacher who purchases my book happy.
Check out my other books: