Do you want to think better?
The world is complex and interconnected, and we need to understand the big ideas from big disciplines, in order to have a whole map of the situation to be able to make better decisions.
What are mental models?
The most important ideas of each science:
Why do you need to know mental models?
You have to learn all the big ideas in the key disciplines in a way that they’re in a mental latticework in your head and you automatically use them for the rest of your life.
If you do that, I solemnly promise you that one day you’ll be walking down the street and you’ll look to your right and left and you’ll think “my heavenly days, I’m now one of the few competent people in my whole age cohort.”
If you don’t do it, many of the brightest of you will live in the middle ranks or in the shallows.
— Charlie Munger
What do I get from this program?
More than 50 documents that will give you that will make you think better, and be smarter.
The program aims to internalize each of these models and start using them automatically and recurrently with easy access documents designed to be consulted continuously, even on mobile.
Where each model is explained and detailed, with examples.
Includes the full and expanded text The Psychology of Human Misjudgment, by Charlie Munger, considered by many to be his best writing.
Cards are small summaries of each model, like notes, for easy reference.
Quotes use sentences of great figures as a reminder of each model.
Mental Maps are schemes where the different models are classified by fields of knowledge, for quick reference and verification.
Template to identify fallacies, biases, and mental models in each situation.
The following books are included, FREE!!
Three of the most important books on Stoicism:
- Dialogues, by Seneca
- Meditations, by Marcus Aurelius
- Enchiridion, by Epictetus
The autobiography of the person most appreciated by Charlie Munger:
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
+46 books free!
Additionally, we have selected and included 46 of the best books in history, that will help us improve our thinking process. They are yours for free.
- An Elementary Study of Chemistry, by William Edwards Henderson and William McPherson
- An Introduction to the History of Science, by Walter Libby
- Common Sense, by Thomas Paine
- Discourse on the Method, by René Descartes
- Essays, by Michel de Montaigne
- Essays, by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Essays in the Art of Writing, by Robert Louis Stevenson
Famous Men of the Middle Ages, by John H. Haaren and Addison B. Poland
- Great Astronomers: Edmond Halley, by Robert Stawell Ball
- Great Astronomers: Galileo Galilei, by Robert Stawell Ball
- Great Astronomers: Isaac Newton, by Robert Stawell Ball
- Great Astronomers: James Bradley, by Robert Stawell Ball
- Great Astronomers: Johannes Kepler, by Robert Stawell Ball
- Great Astronomers: John Flamsteed, by Robert Stawell Ball
- Great Astronomers: Nicolaus Copernicus, by Robert Stawell Ball
- Great Astronomers: Pierre-Simon Laplace, by Robert Stawell Ball
- Great Astronomers: Tycho Brahe, by Robert Stawell Ball
- Great Astronomers: William Herschel, by Robert Stawell Ball
- Great Astronomers: William Parsons, by Robert Stawell Ball
- Great Astronomers: William Rowan Hamilton, by Robert Stawell Ball
- Memoirs of Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds, by Charles Mackay
- Nicomachean Ethics, by Aristotle
- On Liberty, by John Stuart Mill
- Seven Pillars of Wisdom. Introduction Foundations of Revolt, by T. E. Lawrence
- Siddhartha, by Hermann Hesse
- South!, by Ernest Shackleton
- Tao Te Ching, by Laozi
- The Art of Money Getting, by P. T. Barnum
- The Art of Public Speaking, by Dale Carnegie
- The Art of War, by Sun Tzu
- The Book of Five Rings, by Musashi Miyamoto
- The Book of Tea, Okakura Kakuzō
- The Complete Aristotle, Aristotle
- The Complete Plato, by Plato
- The Einstein Theory of Relativity, by Hendrik Antoon Lorentz
- The Lives and Opinions of Eminent Philosophers, by Diogenes Laërtius
- The Origin of Species, by Charles Darwin
- The Prince, by Niccolò Machiavelli
- The Problems of Philosophy, by Bertrand Russell
- The Prophet, by Kahlil Gibran
- The Religion of The Chinese, by J. J. M. de Groot
- The Student's Elements of Geology, by Sir Charles Lyell
- The Wealth of Nations, by Adam Smith
- Thus Spake Zarathustra, by Friedrich Nietzsche
- Treatises on Friendship and Old Age, by Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Walden, by Henry David Thoreau
What are you waiting for?
Click the I WANT THIS button and get all this now!
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you don't see value in the program, just email us within 30 days of your purchase and we will refund you - no questions asked.
We are convinced that the value that the program contains is worth several times its price, but we understand that it is not for everyone.
This makes your purchase completely risk free.
Click the "I Want This!" button to get your copy right now!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.