"I am amazed at Luca Dellanna's ability to observe, compile, and articulate 99 very actionable life principles here.
Each chapter describes the rule in a way that makes you think and then summarizes the Action.
It's filled with DEEP insights yet VERY readable."
- Theresia Tanzil
Absolutely brilliant. You might have grasped some of these concepts before but having them structured and in writing makes all the difference […] I will surely recommend it to friends and co-workers.
- Alberto Pisanello
A very thoughtful piece of writing, deep and wiring!"
- David Krejca
"Luca Dellanna's new book "100 Truths" is super tight! […] Practical, directional advice."
- Hari Meyyappan
“100 Truths has been a game changer.”
- Adam English
"A thoughtfully written book in very straightforward language."
- A.L. Peevey
"Very good book. Read it in in two evenings. Great insights straight to the point (not the usual self-help babble). Highly recommended."
100 mental models to ease your way through life
I wasted years of my life because I did not know its rules.
I did not know the rules of relationships, of careers, of health, of happiness.
Then, through hard work, talking with mentors, and trial & error, I uncovered some of them.
Now, I lay these rules out for you. In this book, you will find 100 of the lessons I learned.
The titles of some of the sections inside include
- Problems grow the size needed for you to acknowledge them.
- Taking a course of action makes it easier to take it again, for better or for worse.
- Other people’s expectations aren’t your problem.
- Hating those who despise what you want will prevent you from obtaining it.
- Discipline is freedom.
- Extraordinary people are extraordinarily selective.
- Successful people, at some point in their life, committed to the hard choice.
- Self-respect is the compass for change that matters.
- The standards you have today determine the life you will have in a few years
- People are extremely good at succeeding at their priorities and extremely dishonest about them.
- Your problems aren’t different.
- Listening is about not projecting your own world-views.
- … and 86 more.
By purchasing this book, you will receive all of the following:
- PDF version
- .ePub version (compatible with Apple Books & other eBook readers)
- .mobi version (Kindle)
If you decide to get the paperback signed by the author, numbered and limited to 100 copies, you will immediately receive the digital files. Within 24h, you will receive an email asking you for your address. The book will be shipped within 48h of receiving your address.
Update: due to the current logistic difficulties and supply chain disruptions (in particular, the author living very far from the printer), signed copies will only be shipped worldwide after July. I apologize for the delay. Unsigned copies purchased on Amazon are immune from this delay.
You can select the paperback option by clicking on the "format" selector just above the price, on the top-right corner of this page.
The book was so successful, that a second edition came out. A few typos have been corrected and, most importantly, a few bonus rules have been added. Enjoy!
A full guarantee
I've spent years researching the content for this book. Therefore, I'm confident to offer the following guarantee: unless you LOVE this book, you have 30 days from its purchase to send me an email (Luca at Luca-dellanna.com) to let me know that you opened the book but it wasn't what you expected and I will 100% refund you.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.