INSTRUCTIONS TO GET COURSE FOR FREE
If you have come via a code link then just Click on I want this, and you'll get access straight away. If the course shows a price, you'll need to add a code.
Learn in Silence
Too often we are faced with information overload. "Do this, then that, raise this arm, place foot here, breathe in, extend elbow"...etc
The only silent Beginners Tai Chi Course in the known Solar System!
In this new silent learning method, I'm going to teach you - from a complete beginners point of view - a new Tai Chi move in 10 classes (just 7 minutes in each class). All in silence.
- 10 Short edited videos (streamable) and in silence (except a few words at the very end).
- All Videos recorded in Portrait mode so you see the whole body, using gestures, expressions and simple step-by-step demonstrations to make it super-easy to learn.
- Sample a 360 degrees walk-a-round for the move White Crane
- Sample a Session on how to develop Flow in Tai Chi (streamable)
- Download this Tai Chi Basics PDF including 3 preparation exercises.
These training videos serve as an excellent starting point for anyone new to Tai Chi who wants to learn not just the basics, but the beginnings of the moves in a simple and uncomplicated manner. Think of this as strolling into a class and trying out a session without the interference of words or explanations.
BUT WHAT IF I WANT EXPLANATIONS?
Simple.Just go to the next level here on this combined course. You'll get:
- Each of the videos - with full explanations at the end of each
- Option to download all videos to your mobile device or computer to keep and playback when you wish (no need for an internet connection).
- A Complete Training Manual with over 300 photos
- 360 Degree walk-about for all 10 moves
- 5 Extra classes on preparation exercises and principles, arm patterns, foot moves and flow etc
My name is Paul Read and I teach under the name of the teapotmonk. Like you, I'm interested in staying healthy, fit and with as many as my faculties functioning for as long as possible. Once upon a time, I'd be practising tougher martial arts, hanging out at the gym or pounding the streets in my running shoes. These days, I walk a gentler path, in search of circles, spirals and pattens that allow me to move in alignment with my breath and thoughts. Thats where Tai Chi comes in. And what's special about this beautiful art. is that age, gender or physical health are not a barrier to starting and progressing quickly.
Click on I want this, and you'll get access straight away. Got a code? Add it now and you'll get it discounted or free (depending on code).
Make sure you have created a Gumroad account as all the lessons and files will be stored in your Gumroad library, accessible via the app, or the webpage. (Unless you take the next level, which enables you to download all files to your computer or mobile device).
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for supporting this project and learning Tai Chi Online with the teapotmonk. If you want to extend your Tai Chi practice, check out the Starts Pack and Extras Pack for additional training tools and lots more training classes.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.