In this recorded workshop you learn how to create a 90-minute feature film or feature documentary for $10,000 and how to get distribution on Amazon, iTunes, Netflix, Hulu, etc, and sell additional rights worldwide. These instructions support filmmakers across the US producing projects up to $100K.
To Purchase this Workshop: Click I Want This, provide payment information, then check your email for a receipt. Click View Product in the receipt to get immediate access to all resources and support by via email.
Immediately after order you receive:
- Video Covering How to Produce a $10K Film You Can Sell (1.5 hours)
- Workbook: $10K Film Blueprint: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Video: Intellectual Property Rights (1 Hour)
- Primer: Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Video: Contract Fundamentals with Attorney Justin Sterling (1 Hour)
- Video: Avoiding Litigation with Attorney Justin Sterling (1 Hour)
- Video: Profitable Self Distribution Options (1 Hour)
- Video: Selling & Licensing Films Worldwide through Rights Trade (1 Hour)
You will learn:
- Why making a $10K movie you can sell is a good idea.
- Why it’s easy to do but you haven’t heard of many people who have done it.
- The characteristics of a good, sellable, $10K film script.
- The equipment you need and where to get it cheap.
- Where to get your cast and crew and how much to spend.
- Where to shoot your film.
- How to edit your film.
- Marketing your film effectively.
- Getting your film and your credits listed on IMDB.
- A Sample $10K Budget.
- Insurance, Payroll, Contracts, and Other Important (unskippable) Details
About the Creator
Nancy Fulton produced a $10K feature documentary called Back From Iraq: The US Soldier Speaks which can still be found on Amazon. It was used in events and classrooms nationwide and earned her an invitation to appear on a national talk show. She currently supports more than 40,000 entertainment industry pros through online and face to face events. You can learn more about her work at www.EntertainmentIndustryEvents.com and www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
“I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico