To sign up for this event, just click I WANT THIS, then provide payment information and enter your email address. Check your email for a message from Gumroad. Read the How to Attend document to get the links required to attend the meeting by computer, iPhone, Android Phone, or standard telephone. You will have immediate access the 10K Film Blueprint, videos, and primers on intellectual property, contract law and avoiding litigation, and guaranteeing distribution.
About This Event
In this 90-minute online workshop you learn how to create a 90-minute feature film you can sell for $10,000 or less.
This is the perfect online event to attend if you’re tired of waiting to make a movie and you don’t want to risk a lot of money as you master your trade. It is also a great event to attend if you need to acquire IMDB credits as a writer, director, producer, performer, etc.
Topics addressed will include:
- Why making a $10K movie you can sell is a good idea.
- Why it’s easy to do but you haven’t heard of many people who have done it.
- The characteristics of a good, sellable, $10K film script.
- The equipment you need and where to get it cheap.
- Where to get your cast and crew and how much to spend.
- Where to shoot your film.
- How to edit your film.
- Marketing your film effectively.
- Getting your film and your credits listed on IMDB.
- A Sample $10K Budget.
- Insurance, Payroll, Contracts, and Other Important (unskippable) Details
You also receive 5+ hours of video and several in-depth primers which are available immediately after purchase.
- A Video of the Online Workshop Will Be Added 24 Hours After the Event
- Workbook: $10K Film Blueprint: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Primer: Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Video: Intellectual Property Rights
- Video: Contract Fundamentals with Attorney Justin Sterling
- Video: Avoiding Litigation with Attorney Justin Sterling
- Primer: Corporate Structure & Why it Matters
- Video: Profitable Self Distribution Options
- Video: Selling & Licensing Films through Rights Trade
If you have questions about this event before you sign up, or have questions about producing your film that don't seem to be answered once you have the materials, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
“I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico