About This Workshop
This in-depth recorded workshop is designed to help new and stalled filmmakers understand the process by which $1M+ movies are safely and swiftly developed, packaged, funded, produced, and distributed.
Building a $1M+ film, like building a $1M+ house, requires a specific process that minimizes risk, up front costs, and time invested while maximizing the probability of a financially successful project. Failure to follow the right process is almost always an expensive mistake.
To Get This Recorded Workshop & ALL Resources click I Want This, provide payment information, then check your email for a receipt. Click View Product in the receipt.
You will learn:
- How to fully secure the rights to produce a film based on a script
- How (and why) to attach name talent to your project
- Where to find investors and how to convince them to put money into your film
- How to get an accurate shooting schedule and production budget
- Getting financial forecasts investors and lender will believe
- How to acquire distribution in the US & Worldwide (including theatrical release)
This recorded workshop comes with several written guides.
- A step-by-step $1M+ Film Blueprint Workbook that covers everything from script acquisition, budgeting, creating shooting schedules, working with SAG, to setting up your production company, acquiring distribution, applying for and getting state rebates, funding through investment and loans, distribution, and creating back end deals.
- Casting Name Talent Wookbook
- Raising Money From Investors using Regulation D and Regulation CF Investment Workbook
- Intellectual Property Workbook
- and more . . .
You also receive many videos experts that cover:
- How to Work with a Professional Line Producer
- How to Work with a Professional Cinematographer
- Foreign Rights Sales & Selling Your Film through Filmmarkets
- Contract Fundamentals & Avoding Litigation
- Getting Production Insurance and Completion Bonds and Why You Need Them
Note from Nancy:
I created this event because many folks can’t make it to face to face meetings here in Santa Monica. This recorded workshop and set of materials, teaches you the process by which films are built to minimize risk and maximize profit.
I’m always available to answer questions about the resources and materials I provide. If I don't have a solution for a problem I can often refer you to someone who does. Reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Nancy Fulton has taught for UCLA and the Art Institute and has been producing media and supporting creative professionals from a business and technical perspective for more than 25 years.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the filmmaking community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slideshows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
About the Film Funding Club: “ I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico