Book 1: Greenhouse Plans: How to Build A Simple, Portable, PVC Hoop House With Various Size Configurations (2nd edition)
Want a flexible greenhouse design that is easy to build?
This book provides greenhouse plans for a PVC hoop house built on a wooden base frame or raised bed. Once you understand the basic design, you will be able to build a hoop house almost any size you need.
Designs are provided for 26 different hoop house width x length x height combinations.
Now you can start your garden early and extend the season for a bigger harvest or to simply grow vegetables that would otherwise be impossible.
This Hoop House Design: Simple, Portable, Flexible Sizes, Few Tools Required
- Low cost & simple - can be built in almost any size to suit your needs.
- Project can be completed in just a few hours.
- Portable greenhouse - Hoop house can be completely removed in 5 minutes and re-assembled in 10 minutes.
- Hoop house can be used for entire growing season or only when needed in early spring or late fall.
- Requires minimal list of tools.
- Proven to withstand strong winds.
- Allows us to grow warm weather crops in our cold, high elevation climate.
- Protects from early and late frost & freezes.
- Extends growing season - start plants earlier in the spring & harvest later into the fall.
- Increases average temperatures, increases heat units and growing degrees days (GDD).
Includes 37 Diagrams & Photos, Material Lists, Scale Drawings and Detailed Directions for Greenhouse Construction:
- Material lists and costs estimates for 26 different hoop house width x length x height combinations
- 8 material lists with costs ranging from a 4 x 8 foot hoop house and base frame up to a 12 x 12 foot hoop house and base frame
- Detailed scale drawing designed to help you decide what size hoop house you need
- Simple directions for building, leveling and squaring the base frame
- Includes detailed cut lists for lumber, PVC pipe and plastic sheeting
- Includes 37 diagrams and photos
- Includes 27 tables
Bonus Sections in Addition to Greenhouse Plans
- Site selection
- Making homemade PVC clamps
- Notes on hoop house management
- Using pressure treated wood in your garden
- PVC safety precautions
- Greenhouse & Gardening resources
Book 2: How To Build a Walk-In Ventilated Greenhouse
A Simple, Easy-To-Follow Greenhouse Plan
This greenhouse expanded on our first greenhouse design for a larger walk-in greenhouse. If you are looking for ideas for an inexpensive walk-in greenhouse to extend your growing season or simply trying to learn out how to grow warm weather vegetables, this simple, low cost design will help solve your problem.
This Book Contains:
- Step-by-step guide for building an 8'x10' Wood & PVC A-Frame Greenhouse with Plastic Sheeting
- Includes complete lists of materials and cuts
- Includes plans for various door widths
- Includes materials and plans for removable side panels
- Includes materials and plans for extended lengths up to 20 feet
- Detailed plans designed for a minimal amount of tools
- Includes 88 diagrams and photos and 6 tables
This Greenhouse Design:
- Low cost, simple, 8'x10' Wood and A-frame greenhouse
- 6 foot door
- Can be completed in a weekend
- Proven to withstand strong winds
- Allows us to grow warm weather crops in our cold, high elevation climate
- Start plants earlier in the spring
- Protects from early and late freezes and frosts
- Increases average temperatures increases GDD - Growing Degree Days)
- More ripe tomatoes later into the fall
Would You Like To Know More?
It's never too early to begin planning and preparing your garden.
Download your Greenhouse Plans today.
Comes with 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Click the "I want this!" button at the top to purchase.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share