By Bikers for Bikers
In this tutorial video, we teach you how to perform routine maintenance, oil change, and safety inspection on your Harley Davidson prior to the Milwaukee-Eight engine. It doesn't matter which model Harley you have, as you will be provided multiple video files covering different models.
Note: You can get our Harley Milwaukee-Eight Oil Change, Service, & Safety Inspection Video Here!
What years & makes will this video work for exactly?
- The video is good for 88, 96, 103, & 110 CI motors & CVO models. The V-Twin motors, oil plugs, air filters, oil filters, frames, brakes, belts, levers, and other components are basically the same for these models and for many years back to the early 2000's.
Examples Touring: Road King, Street Glide, Street Glide Special, Road Glide, Road Glide Special, Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low, Ultra Limited, Ultra Limited Low, Street Bob, Low Rider, Fat Bob, Wide Glide, Switchback, CVO Models, Etc.....
Examples Dyna Models: Wide Glide, Street Bob, Fab Bob, Low Rider, Switchback, Etc.....
- Sportsters and Softail models are only slightly different as far as oil tanks and drain plugs. You will get multiple video files and we specifically show you the differences and locations in detail on these models.
- Examples Softail & Sportsters: Softail Custom, Softail Slim, Softail Night Train, Fat Boy, Fat Boy Lo, Heritage Softail Classic, Softail Deluxe, Breakout, Super Low, Iron 883, 1200 Custom, Seventy-Two, Forty-Eight, SuperLow 1200T, Etc......
- If you get this video and you feel it does not pertain at all to your year or model of Harley then let us know and we will give you a full refund. Our mission here is to help bikers & that is our guarantee.
- Don't get this video for: V-Rods and Harley "Street 500 & 750" models as they are different.
Servicing your Harley Davidson yourself DOES NOT void your warrant in any way and that is a FACT! We have spoken directly to many Harley Davidson Service Managers and Mechanics over the years and nothing has changed.There are a couple of items you need to retain to keep your warranty in tact and this is discussed within.
Much effort & detail went into the filming & producing this video to give you the best possible views. You simply will not find a more detailed instructional video out there on this topic. We also give you some extra info and talk about other Harley related mechanical items in this video.
This video will also get you right on track for servicing other models of Harley Davidson's, but certain items might be in slightly different locations. It will give you the foundation you need to move forward and take it on!
Harley Davidson Dealerships charge $300 plus for this basic service and easy safety inspection every 5,000 miles. To do this service yourself, all you need is this video, synthetic oil, and oil filter that costs between $100-$125. Then all you need is 1 hour of your time and you are done!
Now, imagine all the time and money you will save by not taking your motorcycle to the dealership every 5,000 miles and paying $300 plus for something you can easily do for much cheaper at your home.
For the low price of this video, you will be saving several thousands of dollars over the life or your Harley! Then you can put that money back into something worthwhile, like parts to dress up your Harley-right?-LOL
You don't need any real fancy tools, jack, or motorcycle lift for this. You can do this service and safety inspection right on the kickstand. We have done it this way for many years and serviced many Harley's. Here is a list of the simple tools you will need:
* Small Standard Screwdriver
* 3/8" Ratchet
* 1/4" Ratchet
* 3" Extension for 3/8" Ratchet
* 5/8" Standard Socket
* 3/8" Hex Socket for 3/8" Ratchet (or just a Hex Drive Tool)
* 5/16" Hex Socket for 3/8" Ratchet (or just a Hex Drive Tool)
* Torx Drive Tool w/ size T-27 (or a Torx Socket for a 1/4" Ratchet)
* Multi type Torx Tool w/ size T-27
* Oil Filter Removal Wrench w/ Cutout-Here is the part description and Harley part number (End Cap Oil Filter Wrench-94863-10)($10.95)
* Oil Drain Pan
Further, we talk about specification and capacities and break it down for you and for real life applications. We keep it simple, as it does not need to be difficult. This is really an easy thing to do! You will be kicking yourself for wasting money and wondering why you never did it yourself before.
There are no surprises in this video and we are completely confident you will be able to service your Harley Davidson completely on you own after viewing this video. We truly hope it helps many Harley-Davidson owners save a ton of money and discover the joys of wrenching on their own bike!
So what are you waiting for? Get the video NOW and stop wasting your hard earned money! Tell other riders and friends about this video.
If you're new to Law Abiding Biker™ Media, please check out our YouTube Channel where we have tons of completely free videos to help the biker community. Our mission is to help as many bikers as we possibly can worldwide!
Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up! RideBest Regards,Ryan Urlacher
Law Abiding Biker Media
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
I want to thank you for your purchase and support of Law Abiding Biker Podcast & Media.
Don't forget to check out the vey popular Law Abiding Biker Podcast!
**Please join the FREE Email Club, so you can get all the latest free content, for sale content, and coupon codes. No spam guarantee and only relevant content. JOIN THE COMMUNITY NOW!
Here are some other videos you may be interested in: http://www.lawabidingbiker.com/buyvideos
Word of mouth and passing along LAB Media's information via social media or any other format would be much appreciated! We truly respect and want to build a trusting relationship with our customers, audience, supporters, and followers. We want to be your number one go to source for all your Law Abiding Biker Media needs.
Again, thank you for your support and God Bless! Join the Law Abiding Biker Community today!!
Law Abiding Biker
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share