TriRating Report 2016 is a comprehensive look at the 2016 Ironman-distance races, my analysis of the results and interesting information about the athletes that played a major role in the 2016 races.
The Report will have about 70 pages, including:
- Trivia Questions about the 2016 season and results
- Female and Male Athletes of the Year and Rookies of the Year
- Top 10 Ratings (overall and individually for swim, bike and run)
- Top 10 Performances (by “clock time” and by my normalized times)
- 2016 Money List
- Looking forward to the 2017 Racing season and Kona 2017
and a ton of race results and all rated athletes!
I continue to offer the report for free (just enter 0 in the "Name a fair prize" field you get after clicking "I want this"). However, if you like the report, it would be great if you can send me a few bucks. (For comparison, the high-gloss triathlon magazines sell for about $7.)
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share