The Holiday Planner is a quick, non-overwhelming way to plan out the months of November and December.
The planner includes:
- Suggestions about what to do, and WHEN
- Weekly reminders to keep you moving through the season
- Blank calendars to track important obligations
- Meal-planning worksheets and shopping lists
- Advice for pre-making and preparing holiday meals
- Gift buying budget worksheet
- "Day-of" lists of suggested activities on Thanksgiving/Christmas
- Other stuff I cannot recall. :)
*** Bonus*** links to my favorite easy peasy holiday foods. I did the searching and found some of the best recipes for feeding a crowd.