This is a free product. If you want to support the author, you can always leave some tips on the table.
About the product
First of all, what’s a 30-day challenge?
A 30-day challenge is something you choose to do daily, for 30 days.
For example, you choose to do 20 push-ups every day, for 30 days. Or you choose to do 1 minute of cold shower every day for 30 days.
For me, the year 2017 had 12 30-day challenges. Actually, one for each month, so there aren’t always 30 days, but you get the idea.
To be more specific, here are the challenges I was setting myself at the end of 2016 for the whole 2017.
- January 2017 – 31 Days with 3 Minutes of Cold Showers
- February 2017 – 28 Days with 10 km Runs
- March 2017 – 31 Days with 2 Hours of Reading Books in English
- April 2017 – 30 Days with 3000 Words Written
- May 2017 – 31 Days with a Story
- June 2017 – 31 Days with 50 km of Cycling
- July 2017 – 31 Days with One Hour of Meditation
- August 2017 – 31 Days with Two Hours of Learning a New Language
- September 2017 – 30 Days with Two Hours of Drawing
- October 2017 – 31 Days with 1000 Stairs Climbed Up and Down
- November 2017 – 30 Days with Pomodoro
- December 2017 – 31 Days with 200 Push-ups
You may say this is quite insane. But it isn’t because the purpose wasn’t to achieve some numbers, but to discover more about myself.
With this guide, I’m trying to help you understand the benefits of setting and going for your 30-day challenges, and how you can do it in the most efficient manner.
Author: David The Optimist
About the authorCheck more about David at https://davidtheoptimist.com
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for downloading this book.
With love and optimism, David.