About this workbook
This item contains a collection of practice problems for introductory data structures and algorithms. A majority of this workbook does not depend on any particular programming language.
The book is divided into several parts.
- Part 1 contains sets of problems on a review of fundamental concepts (4 chapters)
- Part 2 contains sets of problems using data structures and performing operations on data structures. (9 chapters)
- Part 3 contains sets of problems on sorting algorithms. (5 chapters)
- Part 4 contains sets of problems on searching algorithms. (2 chapters)
- Part 5 is an appendix of helpful guides to quickly look up information. (2 chapters)
Brief answers are provided in this version.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.