Ready to make the most of your time in Bogota?
Stop endlessly researching or reading online reviews to figure out where you should go. Instead, learn about what's worthy from an experienced travel blogger.
Colombia's capital city has plenty to see and do, but if you only have a few days in Bogota, you need a plan.
A Worthy Go itinerary is a curated collection to help you enjoy what's worthy in the city, whether it's well known or well off the beaten path.
A few highlights in this three-day itinerary:
- The police museum, which shows the last days of Pablo Escobar
- The best street art in the old town
- An offbeat and bizarre anatomy museum
- The Museo de la Basura, or Garbage Museum
- An exploration into centuries-old gold
- A BONUS half-day trip to the Salt Cathedral in Zipaquira
And plenty more.
This isn't just a list of places to go...
Worthy Go's mission is to make travel awesome, and to set you up to succeed.
That means giving you plenty of info to prepare before you arrive:
- Icons - know at a glance if it's free, safe for kids, easy to find, etc.
- A brief intro to the city / country
- Recommended hostels / hotels
- What to bring, how to get around, how to connect to the internet, safety warnings, and more
Oh, and specific, step-by-step directions from each place to the next.
Last updated: July 2018
Buy now and start exploring the awesome side of Bogota.
About the author
Chris Backe (rhymes with hockey) is the one-man show behind the dozens of itineraries / guidebooks on Worthy Go. He's the former travel blogger of One Weird Globe and has been traveling since 2008. He's been seen in Atlas Obscura, io9, Fark, Mental Floss, Groove Magazine, and many other publications. When not traveling, Chris enjoys a good lager and a tabletop game.