See the very best Istanbul has to offer!
What if you could enjoy Istanbul instead of struggling with maps?
What if a travel guide gave you exact directions to every place in the itinerary?
Imagine how you'll feel knowing you got everywhere you wanted to go while skipping the over-rated parts?
A Worthy Go itinerary is a carefully curated collection to help you enjoy what's worthy, whether it's well known or well off the beaten path.
Chris Backe (rhymes with hockey) has literally been around the world. Since 2008, he's written dozens of guidebooks and itineraries from first-hand knowledge, and been seen in Atlas Obscura, io9, and, Mental Floss, His books all aim to answer the question 'what are the most interesting and worthy places to check out?'
In this three-day itinerary, you'll discover:
- A museum of Islamic science and technology
- The home of Turkish Delights
- A museum exhibiting centuries-old carpets
- A fun and interactive museum about a local football team
- A kitschy wax museum not named 'Madame Tussaud'
And plenty more.
More than a list of places to go
Worthy Go's mission is to make travel awesome, and to set you up to have the best trip you've ever had:
- Icons - know at a glance if it's free, safe for kids, easy to find, etc.
- A brief intro to Istanbul and Turkey
- What to bring, how to get around, how to connect to the internet, and more
Pick up your copy now by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page and start exploring the awesome side of Istanbul.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share