Spells of Love & Loss is an audio program detailing the simple techniques to influence others on a subconscious level for the purpose of love. This program reveals simple yet powerful spells that Western Ceremonial Magician Frater Xavier uses personally for clients, to get the person of your dreams!
LOVE MAGICK SIMPLIFIEDSpells of Love & Loss audio program includes:
- The most important factor that determines success when influencing someone magically.
- A simple yet powerful love spell to get the person of your dreams with a list of everything you'll need and step by step instructions.
- A love binding spell using a picture, pencil and some thread.
- The most effective break up spell to dissolve bad relationships.
- The most common mistakes that people make when performing love magick.
- The important skills you need to develop to take your practice to the next level.
- The one thing you'll need to make your spells far more potent.
- Targeting specific people vs. casting for someone you've not yet met.
- Why the person you're influencing may suddenly become angry with you, why it's a good sign and what to do if it happens.
- How to use magical oils to get attention when leaving the house and the most effective oil to use.
- What an obsession is and why it kills any love magick that you're performing on the target of your obsession.
- Why putting your name and the name of the one you love in a heart symbol is a bad idea.
- The symbolism & planetary correspondences of spell ingredients so you know what & why to use a particular ingredient.
- Why where you keep your spells can have a big impact on the spell results.
- A spell to gain the attention of a particular person
- A spell to gradually warm and sweeten someone to you
- A break up spell that makes the targets feel trapped in a relationship they want out of
- A love spell to influence the mind of the target
...and much more!
Spells of Love & Loss audio program is a must have for anyone looking to start attracting those you desire or the person of your dreams.
Running Time: 59 Minutes