* Want the paperback instead?
The paperback version is available on Amazon. Check out the paperback, Kindle version, and reviews of the book.
About the Book
Let’s face it, grammar can be boring to teach and can definitely be boring to learn. This book makes grammar lessons more engaging and interesting for intermediate and advanced ESL / EFL students.
I've handpicked the most commonly taught grammar points and made conversation questions that allow students to produce the grammar naturally. For each of the grammar points there are short, simple, and easy to understand explanations. You can give these explanations to your students or use them for yourself as a guide or reminder. There are at least 17 questions for each of the grammar points. So your students will have plenty to talk about. Plus, they'll be using the grammar you just taught them in a natural and pain-free way.
(Download not working? right click - save target / link as)
So what are the grammar points in the book?
- simple past
- present perfect
- simple present
- modals of possibility and probability
- gerunds vs. infinitives
- modals of necessity
- modals of advice
- conditionals real with the future (first conditional)
- be going to
- passive voice in the present
- past continuous
- reported speech / indirect speech
- conditionals unreal with the past (third conditional)
- conditionals unreal with the present (second conditional)
- nouns (count / noncount / countable / uncountable)
- conditionals real with the present (zero conditional)
- present perfect continuous
- tag questions
- adverbs of frequency
- as ... as (equatives), imperatives
- passive voice with the past
- used to / would
- for / since
- would rather / prefer
Look familiar? I'm sure you're teaching some of these in your class. I'm also sure that you've taught a lot of these in the past. And you know what? You'll probably be teaching most of these in the future. Wouldn't it be nice to have some extra resources when it's time to teach grammar in your class?
Check out my other books:
What if I'm not happy with the book?
Feel free to ask for a refund even if you are just a little bit unsatisfied. I’ll refund your purchase no questions asked. Just reply to the purchase email and ask for a refund. No hassles, no risk. I aim to make every teacher who purchases my book happy.