Give your customers a window for self-help.
Startups have their priorities–customers, metrics, UX, marketing, traction, support, and growth. For any startup, the product knowledgebase is an integral part of customer onboarding and customer support.
In this eBook, I have listed 51 reasons of why you should plan for a knowledgebase, before you launch. See 14 Reasons for a quick sample.
You will get a bonus workbook with some questions that will help you evaluate what you gain or learn from the eBook. The workbook has detailed instructions for how to use it and share it with me.
Why This eBook
This eBook will help you understand how:
- A knowledgebase can help you get new customers, and retain existing customers thus reducing the churn rate
- A knowledgebase is integral to your current customer support process
- A knowledgebase is essential to your brand positioning even as a startup
- A knowledgebase helps you save cost on support
- A knowledgebase is a part of customer onboarding process and so it helps conversions for trial account users
- A well-planned knowledgebase is an excellent source for product growth strategy, for UX, for content marketers, and for strategic decisions for the business goals
You can help yourself to see a relevant Medium publication where I often write on the same subject.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your order. Please share it in the community to spread the word.