Getting a job of your dreams might be easier than you think. Apply these five hacks and see for yourself.
Study after study has showed that being satisfied and happy at a job is paramount for a healthy, productive and long life. In other words, if you’re miserable at a job, then other areas of your life will suffer as well: personal life, health, spirituality, family, friends, etc.
Here are the 5 Hacks that will help you to get your dream job:
- Write a book
- Create a strong web presence
- Boost your LinkedIn profile
- Speak at a conference
- Take a MOOC (Massive open-online course)
You can use these five hacks to get the job of your dreams in pretty much any industry or field. And most of them will cost you nothing or close to nothing!
Of course, any of these hacks are useless if you don’t know what your dream job is. If you are not sure, then before reading any further, answer these questions:
- How much money do you want to make in a year or an hour?
- How much maximum commute can you tolerate (e.g., 30min, 1hr)?
- Do you like a certain area of your city?
- Do you want to work with certain technologies or in a particular industry?
- What kind of benefits do you want to have (ideally)?
Go crazy with these questions, let your fantasies go wild… yet remain realistic, otherwise you won’t believe it’s possible.
We are not separate people when we go to work and come back from it. We cannot separate our jobs from the rest of our lives. The quality of your job and its factors are in direct proportion to your happiness and physical and mental health.
So let’s start with my favorite hack...
Use the code "0AA757CE" for FREE download.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share