All You Need for a Great Museum Trip with Kids!
No more Stress!
We love that the Smithsonians are all free to visit BUT it means lots of crowds. Our Guides show you the best days and times to go and more tips to save your sanity.
Age-Specific Guides: Visiting a museum with teens is VERY different than with toddlers so each of our Guides have age specific pages.
Pack Includes Top 5 Visited Smithsonian Museums:
• National Air and Space
• Natural History Museum
• American History Museum
• National Zoo
• National Postal Museum
Also includes a Passport download for your Kids!
• Personalized page for your Kid to draw their picture and name
• Pages for each DC Smithsonian Museum with spots for what they loved or are curious about
• Last page is a "Stamps" page for them to earn when they visit each museum!
Each Museum Guide Includes:
• Essential Info Before You Go (Best time to beat the crowds and parking tips!)
• Age Specific Pages (Babies and Toddlers, Elementary and Teens)
• Shares Top 3 Can't Miss Exhibits for each age group
• Gift Shop Alternatives for each age group
• And much more! (best restrooms, nursing areas, daily free activities!
"These guides are lifesavers! The Smithsonian museums have so much to offer that it can be easy to get swallowed up in the all the exhibits. These guides help me focus my visits on the parts of the museum that have the biggest impact on my kids. I especially love the "Mom Tips" - I've been visiting Smithsonian museums for years and didn't know half of them!" - Elle, Mom of 4
"These guides take all the guesswork and stress out of visiting a Smithsonian museum with kids. I love the practical logistical information from a fellow mom who knows how important it is to locate food and restrooms with toddlers! I also appreciate the suggestions for what to do with different age ranges, and what to prioritize if you don't have much time." - Meg, DC toddler mom
"Living in the suburbs, we love visiting the museums year round. My kids love filling out their own Passport for the museums! They now see it around the house and ask when we can go get another "stamp!" - Will, Dad of 2
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Your support is much appreciated and I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on your purchase and your trip to the Smithsonians! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or find me at www.instagram.com/familytripguides
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share