You have the potential to transform your business into a safe and productive entity. 5S makes a great first step. It establishes the trust and skills needed to go the distance with lean. It puts the shop and office in order, eliminates the “low hanging fruit” of process waste, and establishes the discipline required to implement more advanced continuous flow techniques.
Eliminate the clutter with Sort, arrange with Straighten, sparkle with Shine, create a proper guideline with Standardize, and inspire with Sustain. It is that easy!!
“Excellence is not an act, but a Habit.” – Aristotle.
The 5S - Kaizen Guide Includes:
- Introduction to the 5S Program
- What is 5S? Where did it originate?
- Why are we doing 5S?
- What can 5S do for you at your plant or business?
- Benefits/Objectives of implementing 5S.
- The Five Pillars of 5S Explained in every detail
- Step 1: Sort 5
- Step 2: Straighten. 8
- Step 3: Shine 10
- Step 4: Standardize 12
- Step 5: Sustain 15
- Safety as 5S+
This 5S guide is comprised of 18 pages with the 3904 wordcount. Included as Microsoft Word and PDF format.
The 5S Kaizen Guide Also Include
- A real example of 5S Office Audit Checklist - which you can customize to your business.
- A simple Shop Floor 5S Audit Checklist - which you can customize to your business.
If you choose to download these materials, you'll be added to my mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time, but I hope you'll stick around.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.