The DATA statement is used to define sequences of string or numerical constants. The READ command is used in to pick values from these sequences of one by one. They are mostly used in combination with FOR loops and the POKE command in programs. In this episode you'll learn how to use them.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.