In this episode we will start our adventure with the assembly. We will learn a handful of commands, how to translate them into machine code by hand [sic!], and how to run them from BASIC. We will also learn to use the Monitor program to view and modify our program in a slightly more convenient way.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.