The player has been hit by the monster...
90 points of damage has been inflicted.
What happens next?
Maybe the shield was destroyed. Or even the player has been killed...
We won't know for sure until we figure out how to program IF STATEMENTS in assembly...
This episode WILL teach you that!
You will learn how to:
- effectively make 'if statements' in assembly
- trigger C, V and N flags
- use BCS, BCC, BVS, BVC, BMI and BPL instructions
And you will find out if the player has been killed ;)
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share