Have you ever thought of doing Test Driven Development on Commodore 64?
It's not only possible, but surprisingly simple and rewarding. In this episode, with the help of macros, we'll build a very minimal testing framework and use it to test-drive our code.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.