On top of being awesome, KickAssembler's scripting language has two simple but powerful directives - .assert and .asserterror.
We can use both to do compile-time Test Driven Development, and make sure our functions work and macros generate valid code.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.