64spec is an open-source testing framework for Commodore 64. It is heavily inspired by an rspec library that Ruby developers use for testing their programs. Today we will see how to use it to learn assembly and generate living documentation.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.