When writing games and graphical programs we need some way of interacting with things presented on the screen.Commodore 64 has a built-in support for two joysticks that are perfect for dynamic games and interactive GUI applications. Today we'll learn how to use them.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.