KickAssembler's scripting language provides a variety of data structures that can be used to group and order static data.Proper use of lists, hash tables and structures can add clarity to your code and help you to maintain it in the long run.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.