As we already know, sprites are a 24 by 21-pixel bitmaps. But default ones are just filled rectangles. In this episode we will learn how to redefine sprite bitmaps to make them more interesting.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.