If we take a look at a sprite bitmap, and treat each pixel as it was defined by a pair of bits.The displayed image grid would now only be 12 by 21 pixels. But each of them could be in one of four possible states...Or colors!
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.