We've already been talking a lot about hardware sprites. They are a useful tool to draw and animate dynamic parts of your game, application or a demo.The other way of creating graphics on this computer is to use characters. Apart from letters, the default font of Commodore 64 contains a set of graphical characters.Today we will explore a way in which we can animate them.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.