We already know how to insert our routine into the interrupt handler to get reliable 50 ar 60 frames per second for our animations.
But what if we want to display them at only half that speed?
In this episode we will learn a simple technique we can precisely control the frequency of any interrupt driven animation.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.