In the previous episode, we have learned that the Timer A in the first CIA chip triggers the IRQ signal sixty times per second. We've also learned how to slow it down, pause it and make it run just once.
Today we will learn how to use the second timer of the CIA chip - Timer B.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.