We've been animating sprites and characters for some time already. But we've never managed to synchronize the animation with the rate of screen refresh. It caused noticable flickering and artifacts during the sprite display.
Today we will learn how to get rid of them.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.