Default IRQ handler does quite a few things for us. But it also wastes cycles and memory on tasks unrelated to our code.
Today we will learn how to handle IRQ signals ourselves and efficiently store the CPU state.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.