Multiplication on the Commodore 64 is not trivial. The 6510 processor does not have built-in instruction for it.
We have to use some kind of an algorithm. Why not a one used few centuries ago... by Russian peasants!
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.