In this episode we will learn how to use basic features of the C64 Debugger.Memory map allows us to quickly notice patterns in the running program. Disassembly view allows us to locate the program counter and modify the code on the fly. Memory dump view can help us edit raw data and shows memory as sprite or character bitmaps.Finally we get familiar with status views of VIC-II, SID and both CIA chips.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.