Now that we have the border open around the whole screen, we can finally use that space to draw something.
We can use sprites to do that.
But having them enabled with the side border open is actually quite hard.
Today we will see how to display them on separate raster lines.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.