When we type programs in BASIC, they are pre-processed and saved into the memory, to be interpreted later.
Now imagine we don't need to type them anymore.
What if we could write their contents directly into the memory alongside our assembly program.
Well, that's what we are going to do in this episode.
What is this?
It's an episode of the 64 Bites - Video Tutorials for Programmers,
the series designed to teach you how to program Commodore 64 in small and easy steps.
- The Video - Short, Intense and Focused
- You can stream it on any device
- or download DRM-free
- Full Transcript so you can follow along.
- Source Code for everything you will see on the screen.
- Programming Exercises to do on your own.