64 Bites - Season 2 - Arithmetic, Macros and Pseudo-commands
Here's what you get:
- 9 videos (40+ minutes in total)
- transcripts (11000+ words)
- source code examples (4500+ LOC)
- access to 64bitesVIP Facebook group, where you can get help
- plenty of exercises to solve on your own
- online streaming
- download with no DRM
- one time payment (no monthly/annual fees)
You WILL learn following in Assembly:
- How to ADD 8, 16, or 32-bit bit numbers with or without carry
- Different ways of representing negative numbers in binary
- Why subtraction is just an addition in disguise
- All of that explained in examples based on situations found in computer games
- How BNE, BVC, BCS and others can be used to make decisions in your programs
- Compare numbers with CMP and SBC, and why it's not that simple.
- How to create and use a small TDD framework with macros in Assembly
- Make it even better with pseudo-commands
- What are the Compilation-Time Metaprograming techniques in KickAssembler
- How to use them for Compilation-Time TDD
- Creating loops, unrolling them and making the self-modifying code
Sorry, this item is not available in your location.
Sold out, please go back and pick another option.
- You'll get
ASM source code
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.