Create the garden you dream of—with a little help from your friends at eGardenGo!
This planting plan will unlock the secret behind the pretty picture!
The interwebs are loaded with gorgeous photos of dreamy gardens. While inspiring and pretty to look at, ultimately they're not very helpful, are they? Well, no more—help is on the way!
Low-Maintenance, High-Interest Garden Plan
These six plants were carefully selected to work perfectly together by garden design guru, Darcy Daniels, creator of eGardenGo and designer with Bloomtown® Gardens.
With a focus on foliage and supported by the long-blooming and easy-care flowering shrub and hardy geranium for flower power, this vignette is super low maintenance and looks good from spring to fall.
What you'll get:
- PDF file (letter-size pages)
- Plan-view schematics showing location and quantity of each plant
- Use the quantities listed on each plan as a shopping list
Bed Sizes Available
- 16 x 10' rectangular bed viewed from one side
- 40 x 10' rectangular bed viewed from all sides
- Ell-shaped bed with 20' legs, designed to be viewed from inside the curve
- and an island bed that is approximately 20' long and 12' deep.
What next? Tips for Using This Plan
Print your file, then take it to your local nursery for assistance in selecting and purchasing the plants on the list.
If you're feeling a little less DIY-ey, you may want to partner with a garden pro from your area. This planting plan is conceptual—no garden is exactly like the drawing—if you choose to work with a pro, they'll be able to quickly and easily adapt this planting concept to your particular site and situation.