Create the garden you dream of—with a little help from your friends at eGardenGo!
This planting plan will unlock the secret behind the pretty picture!
The internet is loaded with gorgeous photos of dreamy gardens. While inspiring and pretty to look at, ultimately they're not very helpful, are they? Well, no more—help is on the way!
Create this Simple, but Stylish, 3-Season Foliage Garden
These plants were carefully selected to work perfectly together by garden design guru, Darcy Daniels, creator of eGardenGo and designer with Bloomtown® Gardens.
A small palette of simple, but stylish, plant choices provide months of easy-care enjoyment in this handsome, foliage-first plant combination.
Spring blooms, attractive foliage, and outstanding fall color are the hallmarks of this low-maintenance vignette. Download one of our easy-to-follow planting plans to learn how to recreate this garden at home.
What you'll get:
- PDF file (letter-size pages)
- Plan-view schematics showing location and quantity of each plant
- Use the quantities listed on each plan as a shopping list
Bed Sizes Available
- 8 x 16' rectangular bed designed to be viewed from one side
- 8 x 16' rectangular bed viewed from both sides
- Ell-shaped bed with 15' legs, designed to be viewed from all sides
- Ell-shaped bed with 15' legs, designed to be viewed from inside the curve
- and an 12' x 20' island bed designed to be viewed from all sides.
What next? Tips for Using This Plan
Print your file, then take it to your local nursery for assistance in selecting and purchasing the plants on the list.
The PDF files have live URL links that click-through to more information that can be found on the eGardenGo website about each of the plants and combinations.
If you're feeling a little less DIY-ey, you may want to partner with a garden pro from your area. This planting plan is conceptual—no garden is exactly like the drawing—if you choose to work with a pro, they'll be able to quickly and easily adapt this planting concept to your particular site and situation.