Learn how to create and pitch film and documentary business plans investors love in this fast, comprehensive, video which comes with sample business plans, pitch decks, step-by-step video, and workbook.
To get this recorded workshop, just click I Want This, enter your email address, and provide payment information, then click View Product in the receipt to find all resources.
You will learn:
- A Fast, Easy-to-Follow Process for Building a Business Plan
- How to Find or Create the Information You Need in Your Business Plan
- How Business Plans Vary Based Upon Budget, Genre, and Funding Strategy
- Techniques for Swiftly Writing Your Business Plan
- Options for Formatting Your Business Plan
- Sharing Your Business Plan with Others
- How to Create an Easy to Present Pitch Deck Based on Your Business Plan
- How to Guarantee Distribution for Your Project
You Get Immediate Access to the Following Documentation:
- Step-by-step workbook that teaches how you to create your own film business plan
- Sample feature film business plan
- Sample feature film pitch deck.
- Step-by-step workbook on how to make a profitable documentary
- Sample documentary business plan
- Sample documentary pitch deck
- Video that covers exactly how to write a business plan and pitch deck.
- Video that covers working with a line producer to get accurate budgets,
- Video that covers how to get film analytics and financial forecasts your investors will trust
Tip: The process of writing a solid film business plan helps filmmakers crystalize their project, fully define their plan, more accurately calculate the costs, risks, and benefits of their production, and avoid painful and expensive mistakes. Once you have a good film business plan, it is easy to create a pitch deck which makes the project easy to explain to others. When you have a good business plan finding financial support for your project is much easier.
If you have any questions about this recorded workshop, please email email@example.com. I look forward to being of service.
Testimonials for Our Events & Resources
Serita Stevens/ Nursing The Evidence
"She cares about helping others"
Rick James/ Denver Pictures
"I can not say enough for Nancy's loyalty to her clients. She really knows the business inside and..."
Karen F Chambre / Karen LCSW Chambre Psy. D. candidate
"Nancy Fulton has helped many of my clients in the entertainment industry. I highly recommend her ..."
Lee Forgang / Knight Quest Entertainment
"Nancy presents an incredible portfolio of materials on the Entertainment Industry through videos,..."
"Nancy consistently educates and inspires. "
Phil Condit / SICK PUPPY PICTURES
"Nancy Fulton is unbeleivable. She is an accomplished filmmaker, writer, producer and she is willing to teach everyone what she knows..."
Anna Koukouli / LiLifornia Diaries Productions
"Nancy is a true champion of people!! Independent filming writers, directors, producers ..."
J'aime Sirgany (Scantlen) / Creative Counseling
"Nancy is skilled, quick minded and highly motivated..."
Lyle Royer / MD's MAD MONEY Inc.
"She knows as much about producing as anyone. And a very helpful lady."
Gloria Jaroff / Gloria Jaroff Design AIA
"Nancy is very supportive and consistently provides both information and valuable connections ..."
Masashi Nagadoi /
"I took her seminars several times. All those were worth 5 stars. Not only she is brilliant and knowledgable..."
Kelly Desarla / Self Employed, Actress
"I have taken one of Nancy’s online marketing seminars and it was fantastic. She’s terrific!"
Gabby Tary / Tary Arts
"If you want to be a filmmaker then going to Nancy Fulton's events is a must ..."
Paul Levine / Paul S Levine Attorney At Law & Literary Agent
"The best at running networking and educational events!"
Nicky Shane / Nicky Shane Arts
"Organized, focused, experienced and understand the workload of putting together a promotional package ..."
MeeRa Kim / Arbor Entertainment
"Nancy's events are overflowing with practical, logical information and tools that can be utilized..."
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share