Topic Sponsored by Kantar Media
Smart TVs are predicted to be in 75% of all American homes within the next three years and the Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) data from those smart TVs is changing the way the industry looks at measurement. ACR data, which measures viewing from any and every device, is being used to power everything from multitouch attribution to dynamic ad insertion on linear TV. This panel looked at how ACR data is shaking up the industry, who the major players are, how the industry is dealing with privacy concerns and what the future of measurement will look like. Panelists included:
- Jonathan Bokor, 2018 AdMonsters Power List Honoree
- Jason Bolles, Managing Director, Video Personalization, Gracenote
- Cathy Hetzel, Executive Vice President, comScore
- Sean Muller, CEO, iSpot.tv
- Zeev Neumeier, Founder, Inscape
- Vik Sharma, SVP of Client Leadership, Kantar Media
- Alan Wolk, Co-Founder/Lead Analyst, TV[R]EV (Moderator)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.