Is the world going to hell in a handbasket? Is ours the generation that will be left behind? Are global events harbingers of the great tribulation? Such questions promote a fear and anxiety that is contrary to the hope-filled gospel of Jesus Christ.
In AD70 and the End of the World, Dr. Paul Ellis offers an alternative, gospel-based perspective of the last days. Based on an in-depth study of scripture and the forgotten lessons of history, he reveals the astonishing good news hidden within Christ’s parables and prophecies of judgment.
This book is the antidote to pessimistic prophecy. It answers questions about Judgment Day, the rapture, and the end of the age. It reexamines dark tales of vengeance and wrath through the bright light of grace.
If you are weary of gloomy forecasts or are anxious about the apocalypse, this book will give you a confident expectation of a joyful tomorrow.
What readers are saying:
- “Paul Ellis has written another book for the ages.” – KEN SPICER, New Creation Church, Beaumont, CA
- “A great book. Very insightful.” – CHRIS BLUE, Faith City Church, Palm Harbor, FL
- “Paul Ellis has done an excellent job!” – OSCAR RIOS, It’s Grace Ministries, Fremont, OH
- “Responsible, fair, and fun. A fascinating look at some of the most debated sections of scripture.” – LUCAS MILES, Author of Good God
- “Paul Ellis has done much to dispel the fear of end times.” – TONY IDE, Freedom Life, Perth, Australia