Creative Professionals earn more when they have products, services, events, for sale. How can you become wealthy from your work when people have no way to buy it? This in-depth, instructive, one-hour video will help you learn how to package and sell your art, stories, books, screenplays, video, and other creative work with free and nearly-free services.
This recorded workshop comes with a free workbook that includes all links. Note we don't get any kickback or affiliate fees for recommending these solutions. We've just used them for years and so we know they work.
To get this Workbook and Recorded Workshop, just click I Want This, enter your email address, then click View Content in the confirmation email.
You will learn . . .
- How to sell video, CDs, DVDs, books, booklets, key chains, coffee cups, clothing, calendars, apps, and thousands of other products profitably with little or no upfront cost.
- How packaging and selling your work successfully helps you become memorable/valuable to key decision makers, prove the value of your intellectual property, and increase the revenue you earn from your audience.
- How to sell objects without having to buy them, store them, or ship them.
- Why supporting yourself and your projects by actually selling your work is far more effective than asking for donations.
- Video: Earning More as a Creative Pro by Creating Merchandise
- Workbook: Creating Hi-Quality Merchandise with No Startup Costs
- More Free Resources at www.NancyFultonMeetups.com.
As a creative professional who wants to earn a living from your work, knowing how to create, package, give away, and sell merchandise is a critical skill. It allows you to side step waiting for others to handle these tasks and gives you creative control and financial freedom so you can pursue your dreams.
If you enjoy this resource, visit www.NancyFultonMeetups.com to find out more about our vibrant proactive creative community, and to get more free tools you can put to immediate use.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the 50+ Testimonials about my workshops on Alignable
Serita Stevens/ Nursing The Evidence
"She cares about helping others"
Rick James/ Denver Pictures
"Nancy consistently educates and inspires. "
Phil Condit / SICK PUPPY PICTURES
"Nancy Fulton is unbelievable. She is an accomplished filmmaker, writer, producer and she is willing to teach everyone what she knows..."
Anna Koukouli / LiLifornia Diaries Productions
"Nancy is a true champion of people!! Independent filming writers, directors, producers ..."
J'aime Sirgany (Scantlen) / Creative Counseling
"Nancy is skilled, quick minded and highly motivated..."
Lyle Royer / MD's MAD MONEY Inc.
"Nancy is very supportive and consistently provides both information and valuable connections ..."
"Organized, focused, experienced and understand the workload of putting together a promotional package ..."
MeeRa Kim / Arbor Entertainment
"..overflowing with practical, logical information and tools that can be utilized..."
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.